Tuesday, May 25, 2010

May 2010 Things happening lately

I thought I should write about the things that have happened lately. We have had lots of Birthday's, two Graduations and two Weddings. We always have lots of Brithday at the first of the year. We get together for all the kids and grandkids Birthday's so that is always fun. We love it. Then we have had two graduations from College, Darren and Jenny. It is such a big accomplishment. Darren graduated in Spanish Education K-12 with a minor in PE. Jenny graduated in Child Development. We hope that both can find a job soon. It is a scary time for jobs, Pray for them both. Darren got married in Dec. 2009 and Josh got married in May 2010, both picked a great wife. We love them both. We have had a busy 1/2 of the year. We always find things to do and people to visit. It is more fun that way. I am now in a new calling at church. We both got released as ward missionaries, and Glade as the leader of Missionary work. I am a family history worker now. Glade calling is coming soon.We both plan to help with the missionary work. We love to work with people and help them with the gospel. It is such a rewarding calling. We miss you all. If I don't have your email please send it to me, or call for email address . I wanted to send you a picture of the wedding. We are tring to save on money. We love you all.
Love Sherry

No comments: